|
|
|
Thursday, July 29, 2004 it's a real gloomy day today ain't it? I spent the entire afternoon at my co's induction at our HQ in town. all newbiews in the co go thru this. We were brought thru talks on the co's direction, practices, blah blah blah...the highlight of the session was the view you could see from where the room...spectacular full height windows with panoramic view, overlooking the entire marina area and CBD...maybe I've been a country mouse working in ulu areas in sg all along..haha..The issue of good practice on utilising work PC n internet was brought to our attention...the team involved actually screen the information being sent, including attachments so as to ensure the staff do not abuse the system. we were quoted an example of one guy reprimanded for sending out gruesome beheading video clip..so I shall be extra cautions when using my worktop from now...(that means no posting or visiting my blog from office fr now...sigh)
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |